Hello everyone! So a couple of weeks ago, I was contact by a talent agency called Red5. They gave me the opportunity to try out and review some products (which was so awesome!). haha Any who, they sent me the Ti Cruise Chrome in Hot Pink Chrome and that’s what I will be reviewing & doing this tutorial with. ♥ But first of, I just want to say thank you to Amber from Red5 for contacting me and giving me this wonderful opportunity -to try out this product and to work with them. Thank you! ♥
Tutorial Step by Step + Tips
What you will need: Hair Straightener, Heat Protectant, Clips.
Step 1: Make sure that your hair is completely dry. (Using a hot tool on wet hair may cause damage/could or will fry your hair!)
Step 2: Apply heat protectant -this will protect your hair for hot tools can get very very hot.
Step 3: Section off your hair. This is an option. I do it because it makes it easier for me to get everything :)
Step 4: Begin to straight & style as desired ♥
* Tips: When straightening your hair, you want to go kind of slow. Don’t tug/pull fast on your hair for it may cause damage on your ends.
* Tips: If you want a smooth soft finish, check out Toni&Guy Tame-it Serum (shown below). It’s the bomb!
Definitely a thumbs up! Look at that box and the color is soo pretty! I love it. Definitely captures the “chrome”-yness ♥ (I don’t even want to throw away the box, it is TOOO pretty! haha)
The Straightener comes with a case and a cloth ♥
The case can be folded, which is so cool! Definitely great for traveling!
The cloth works great for getting all the fingerprints off of the straightener.
* Heats up in seconds!
* Ceramic = +♥
* Love the dial/compass for the temp.
* 240′F – 430′F
* Has a curve edge meaning it can be use for curling! ♥
* Has a Negative ion sensor.
* 2.5m innovative swivel cord :)