You can get this at WalMart; though you don’t have to use the exact same one.
This tool is so handy! Makes filing & shaping your nails w/ acrylics so much easier!
Prepping + Tips/Fake Nails
1. Wash your hands.
2. Take off you nail polish; make sure your nails are clean.
3. Roughen your nails a little bit (this helps the tips/fake nails to stick on better).
4. Get your fake nails ready!
5. Glue on the fake nails and shape them as desired.
~ Get a paper towel or a wash cloth ready. You’re gonna need between each fill for you want your brush to be clean each time.
1. Pour the Acrylic Liquid into the dipping dish (half way).
2. Put 3-4 drops of the Acrylic Masking Liquid (Apple Fresh) into the Acrylic Liquid.
3. Stir it a little bit with your brush.
4. Apply Acrylic Primer onto the natural part of your nail (as show in the video).
5. Once that’s dry, get your brush… dip it into the Acrylic Liquid flat; tap off some (for you don’t want it too wet), then dip it into the Acrylic Powder.
Hold on to the brush vertically, once you see the Acrylic Powder form into a tear drop shape.. it’s ready to go :)
6. Apply onto your nails. By using tapping/dabbing motion.
~Try not to get it onto your skin.
7. Once that’s done, use your stick to take off excess (Get the acrylic off your skin).
8. Repeat :) ♥