Hi everyone ♥ So if you are a blog follower then you should know that I have fallen back in love with circle lenses. (view post) Every since last month, I’ve just been loving circle lenses. :) I think it just gives an individual a different look ♥ It is obviously cute (depending on what lens you wear), so I just totally love them!
I’ve been wearing circle lens at least 3 times a week now.. haha Any who, CandyLens.Com was kind enough to sponsor me and send me 2 circle lenses to review and share with you guys ♥
In this blog entry/video.. I’m only gonna be talking about one of the lenses that they sent me. (Only because I have different opinions about each one.) So before I get into the video/review on the circle lens, I would like to talk about the company first and how their service/shipping and all that :)
Shipping & Packaging
* Shipping took quite a long time… it was shipped (asap) on September 23rd, but I did not receive it until October 4th. That’s more that a week… but then again, it came all the way from Malaysia so it’s understandable :)
* Shipping of course, comes with a tracking number.
* Everything was secured and none of the products were damaged :)
* I would have to give them 100/100!
– Very fast response.
– They were also very kind to me :)
– Explained things clearly.
I wouldn’t mind working with the again.. that’s for sure! ♥
PS. Look at the cute little message in the card? ♥ Ohh, I was really happy when I read this! hehe Little things like that just makes my day!
Oh My Gosh! Did you see the selection? Soo cute right!? ♥ And I believe you get a FREE case with every pair that you purchase. Awesome deal!!!
*REVIEW COMING Oct. 18*
Retails for $25.90
Retails for $22.90
* Thoughts: I have dark DARK brown eyes, so these are kind of subtle on me. (I thought they’d be a little.. lighter/brighter on my eyes.) But I’m still happy with how they look. The black ring on the outside makes the color pop more and I love how the pink is natural. It’s like “grainy” so the dark brown from my eyes kind of comes through for a more natural look (which I love).
* Rating: 5/5 (definitely my fave!)
[Pictures are with Flash, indoor. I will have more pictures tomorrow -DAYLIGHT!]
Of course I had to take a few extra pictures haha
LOVE THIS ♥
haha this is my trying to look “sexy” ha!
& that’s it… questions? Feel free to leave a comment down below.
Thank you so much CandyLens.Com
for sending me these amazing super cute circle lens! ♥
Take care & God Bless!